วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 31 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Gunstringer


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.1

List Price : $39.99 Price : Too low to display
Gunstringer

Product Description

Twisted Pixel Games, creators of The Maw, Splosion Man and Comic Jumper, proudly present our latest original IP.


  • Bringing you an all-new type of Kinect game where you'll puppeteer an awesome skeleton cowboy marionette with your hands.
  • Brace yourself for an action-packed production of gunplay on the vengeance trail.
  • With a full suite of collectables, unlockables, abilities, rewards and more, there’s always a reason to play an encore performance!


Gunstringer Reviews


Gunstringer Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
50 Reviews
5 star:
 (29)
4 star:
 (7)
3 star:
 (7)
2 star:
 (4)
1 star:
 (3)
 
 
 

73 of 77 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down, the best and most original game for Kinect., September 15, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars 
This review is from: Gunstringer (Video Game)
I was playing The Gunstringer when a friend of mine came over and brought his son. His son was mesmerized by what was going on and kept asking me what exactly I was playing. I had to stop and ponder that question, as it dawned on me that I couldn't properly tell him, he just had to watch. Gunstringer is definitely the most unique and pleasant game I have played in years. There is literally no game out that even closely resembles what the Gunstringer is. I say 'pleasant' because it is one of those wholesome, fun games that keeps a smile on your face throughout with its amazing presentation.

You take the title role as The Gunstringer, an undead cowboy out for revenge on his old posse that betrayed him. The thing is, you aren't exactly playing a game, but actually performing in a play in front of a live-action crowd. It sounds totally screwy and I understand anyone's qualms as to this concept being pulled off effectively. I am proudly here to say that it all has paid off, this... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


18 of 21 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Greatest Titles on the Kinect, September 24, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars 
This review is from: Gunstringer (Video Game)
Make no mistake about it, The Gunstringer is one of the greatest titles on the Kinect. This isn't a game that will have you doing jumping jacks or posing like Madonna, but it will definitely have you rolling on the ground in laughter and sheer enjoyment. If you haven't played this already, you may want to start downloading the free demo to your Xbox 360 now, so it is ready to play by the time you are done reading this review.
In the days of overcharging and under delivering in video games, it is a breath of fresh air to play a game that you just know is worth the money spent. Sometimes I wonder if game developers enjoy their job, especially if they make us suffer through certain misery of their games. Twisted Pixel has no such problem. It is evident from the opening credits that they love their job.
What is The Gunstringer? This is a game about a skeleton cowboy marionette, making his way through the wild west with vengeance on his mind. Remember how Shakespeare said... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Great game, take the rating up a notch., January 3, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Gunstringer (Video Game)
I really liked the game at first, so did my kids, but at level 3, we had to stop it. I don't mind blowing up cartoon images and such at all, BUT the sexual content was beyond Teen. The reviews I read were not accurate nor were the ratings. Should not be rated Mature instead of Teen. If you are an adult, it is a lot of fun to play.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 50 customer reviews...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น